Cavani join Paris Saint Germain with a record deal


Paris Saint Germain, the champion of the French football league, bought the striker of Naples Uruguayan International Edinson Cavani officially on Tuesday for five years in record deal in the history of the French League amounted to about 64 million euros, according to sources close to the file.

Cavani "El Matador' said : I thank all of those allowing for this transaction," adding: " Paris Saint Germain convinced me with the beautiful project, and I thank those responsible from Naples, who helped me in the transition to the team of the capital," 

He added: "I am very happy and confident and ambitious to win titles"

The previous record of French Market  transfers to last spring, when contracted with Monaco international striker  Colombian Falcao Garcia from Atletico Madrid for 60 million euros.

0 comments: