David Moyes : ""Rooney is not for sale"


Scottish  David Moyes 
declared in his first press conference as coach for Manchester United, the champion of the English football international that the striker Wayne Rooney "not for sale".


He uncertainty had took the future of Ronnie, since its dimensions by former coach Sir Alex Ferguson last May, considering that the player asked to leave the club.

Moyes, who hired a Rooney in Everton, said that the  27 years old player  still has an important role in significant degree on Old Trafford.

David said: "Wayne Rooney is not for sale. He Is a player in Manchester United and will remain a player in Manchester United, I look forward to working with him,"

he said that  he spoke with Ronnie "several times", but when he was asked whether the player may expressly request to leave the club Scottish replied that Ronnie "trained in excellent".

He also disclosed  that he knew he was chosen by Ferguson to succeed him just a week before the Legendary coach retires from football.
Moyes said: "I had no idea. Many believed that the idea of the post, but did not realize that only when call me Sir Alex and asked me to come to his house,"

He added: "I thought that he would request to contract with one of the african players from Everton. I wasn't sure what he wanted, but the first what he said to me (muster) ".

He continue saying: "I said to him when? He answered: next week. The following words: Are You Next coach Manchester United,"

0 comments: