Gareth Bale “Spanish football is probably the best I ever saw"


Gareth Basle had spoke about Spanish football, he said : 


Gareth Bale: “I probably prefer Spanish football with the others. The way in which one cheek is very technical there, they keep well the ball and each time Spurs played against of the Spanish teams in the past, that was difficult for us. Then, I would say that Spanish football is probably the best than I saw. ”


he had added


"Obviously, I'd like to try my luck in another championship in the future. Each player would like to go as high as possible and new experiences. We do not know what the future holds, but it is something that interests me. "

These statements may accelerate the transition to Real Madrid, which showed a great attention to it since the beginning of the year

0 comments: