Ronaldo settles the controversy: Manchester United in my heart .. But future with Real Madrid


The Portuguese star Cristiano Ronaldo, Real Madrid striker, said on Friday that it holds English Manchester United in his heart, but he stressed that the future titles won with his current team, Real Madrid.

Ronaldo said in statements to (Nice Matin) AFP of Monaco where he participated in a promotional event, "Manchester United in my heart for a long time and the world as a whole is known as the love I feel for this club, but future in Real Madrid,"

Ronaldo said, that its objectives next season is to win with Royal Club outdoorn championships League and the European Champions League, as well as the qualification with Portugal's World Cup 2014 in Brazil.
Ronaldo did not rule out playing in the future of Monaco, which is contracting with major players in preparation for his return to the French first division.


Ronaldo Said "will not say that I will not join this club, but I never said in Real Madrid, and I would like to come to Monaco in holidays only".


0 comments: