Downing of Liverpool to West Ham



West Ham United club announced on Tuesday the contraction with Honeymoon England Liverpool club player Stewart Downing without mentioning the value of the contract.

Downing  signed a contract for four years and, therefore, he fellowed former teammate Andy Carroll and Joe Cole. 

Downing:" I look forward to participate in the ranks of the West Ham. It is a great opportunity I presence here. That great club and I look forward to start hopefully in its ranks",

He added: "I am ready in full physical for my first match against Cardiff City (Saturday). I had played many matches in the middle school in the ranks of the Liverpool and thus do not face any problem in this regard,"

downing moved to Liverpool in  2011 coming from Aston Villa, but he failed to impose himself in the ranks of the Red team.



0 comments: