Isco: "We will see a very good Real Madrid side this season."

Isco: "We will see a very good Real Madrid side this season."

Isco about the team: "It's coming around very well. I've adapted pretty fast and peers helped me a lot. The sensations are very good and i should continue. The coach asks us the ball and we have freedom and creativity. I think we will see a very nice Real Madrid this season. 

Isco called for Spain NT, he commented: "I am very happy, it's always a great joy to call to your country and my peers have given me the congratulations."

Isco: "I'm very happy with how everything is going on and every things are going well. The pre-season has been very good, the team is fantastic and hopefully it stays on that way. the coach has given me the utmost confidence. I have always played headline and I am very happy how things are going me and I hope to go on much longer. "

Isco about Cristiano: "Cristiano Ronaldo has spectacular physical power and covers a lot of ground."

Isco: "We have received lots of love and it's been a great preseason."

Isco on Bale: "We play with a lot of quality & have a very balanced team and he will be a help if he comes, which is never bad. He is a great player. I think we have a complete team, but he's be a good addition"

0 comments: