Kaka declares his desire to leave for Real Madrid

Kaka declares his desire to leave for Real Madrid


TheBrazilian star Ricardo Kaka, Spanish Real Madrid player expressed his desire to leave the group before closing the transfer market next Monday.

the Brazilian  noted that he had been persuaded of the need to go after talk with all interested parties, He said, "I want to leave Real Madrid. I think that this is the perfect time for me and for the club to leave. I have talked with Ancelotti and with the club, and everyone knows my desire "

He added : "My father was in serious negotiations with the club in an attempt to find a solution to this situation. It has become very difficult for me in the club now, and the team knows well what I want. I condemn the Club need to work and to continue to work out, but my father is working hard to find a solution. Leave is the best for all".

0 comments: