Raul Gonzalez full press conference

Raul Gonzalez had spoke about a lot of subjects in a press conference before the match -on his honour- between real madrid vs Al Saad , here comes the full conference : 

Raul's full press conference.

Raúl: "I'm excited about putting back on the Whites shirt that I spent so many years defending with pride..Tomorrow will be a very special day."

Raul: "It's a little different and weird. It will be an emotional game, I come to play with my current team"

Raul: "It will be a very emotional game. With the hope of returning to wear the shirt of Madrid, the shirt I wore so proudly."

Raul: "I was thrilled, people waiting at the airport, at the hotel. This club has given me everything"

Raul: "I am very happy to be back at my house, to see many friends. I'm very happy to be back home."

Raul: "My colleagues are going to give everything tomorrow. Hopefully everyone enjoys the party"

Raúl: "Hopefully tomorrow I'll play with Ronaldo,Hopefully he will continue at Real Madrid and renew his contract." ."

Raúl: "Casillas is a great professional and he will continue to work hard to help the club and the national team''

Raul: "I hope that tomorrow will be a big party. I'm happy because my family and my friends will be here''

Raul: "Going back to Madrid is always in my head, if it can help I'll be glad to be here"

Raul: "My colleagues at Al-Sadd are very excited to play against Real Madrid"

Raul: "I made the decision to leave Real Madrid because I thought that my time here was over''

Raul: Real Madrid's values are to work hard, to stay humble, and to show respect to others.

Raul: "Madrid's values are respect, humility, solidarity. When I arrived here I was taught to play well, win and respect the rivals above all"

Raul: "There are no friendlies here you have to defend the crest like if its the last"

Raúl: "I hope that Cristiano continues to play for the club. He is always hungry to win and to improve''

Raul: "The coach is the one who makes the decisions. Casillas will continue to work, training and insurance will get his chance"

Raul: ''Casillas wants to continue to play for Real Madrid. It's his home. Everyone has to stay united."

Raul: "I think all madridismo knows what Casillas has given, he is a great professional"

Raul: "It looks like Real Madrid wants him and will push hard to get him. The fans, coach and players will be happy to have him"

Raul: "Now I have more gray hair but with the same enthusiasm to return to continue playing football"

Raúl: "This Real Madrid side is very strong, if not, one of the strongest in Real Madrid's history."

Raul "Real Madridis starting a new project and everyone has to push together. Casillas is training and I'm sure he'll get a chance"

Raul "Bale marks the difference, behind Cristiano and Messi he is the one pushing the hardest. Anyone would want to have him"

Raul "It looks like Real Madrid wants him and will push hard to get him. The fans, coach and players will be happy to have him"

Raul "If the club is insisting and making the effort to get Bale is because they think he will be important to the team"

Raul "Real Madrid needs time to work. The team wants to have the ball more and it's not an easy transition"

Raul "Bale? If we look at Cristiano's price right now it looks like nothing. The price is determined by the market"

Raul "We have to wait a year or two to see if the price has been worth it"

Raul "I am Raul with a little bit of more white hair, with the same illusion of playing football. I feel well, I make my decisions yearly"

0 comments: