Ronaldo renews contract with Real Madrid to 2018

Ronaldo renews contract with Real Madrid to 2018

Spanish Real Madrid Club declared on Sunday that the international Portuguese star Cristiano Ronaldo renewed his contract with the team until 2018.

Ronaldo said after the end of a ceremony for the signing of the contract in Santiago Bernabeu Stadium: "I would like to thank the President of the club president Florentino Perez to this Convention, which made me very happy,"

Adding: "It is a privilege for me to be here, I will continue in the same spirit of sacrifice same as i was on the first day here, I will do my best for the club,"

Ronaldo confirmed : "It is an exceptional day for me, I am grateful to the Fans, because of them i stayed here, perhaps even till the end of my career, the fans here has showed that it was impressed by my games manner this is very important for me,"

According to local media, Ronaldo will become the highest paid in the Spanish League, an annual net income of $12.5 million Euros (16.6 million dollars) in addition to the 1.5 Million Euro championship group linked to the achievement during the season.

Perez said: "It is great day in the history of the club, we have answered all desire to fact, Ronaldo will continue here for the next five,"

Ronaldo joined Real Madrid in 2009 coming from Manchester United in return for 94 million Euros, progress has been made with Copa del Rey , LA Liga & spanish super cup.

0 comments: