Cavani : "I might flow my tears at the San Paolo Stadium"

The Former Napoli player will face his former club at the San Paolo Stadium

The Uruguayan Paris Saint Germain striker Edison Cavani indicated that he might not control his emotion and could flow some tears when he steps to the San Paolo Stadium in PSG's friendly match against Napoli

Cavani told the "Sky Sport" network "It’s wonderful, I can’t wait to get there and see the city where I had such wonderful moments, to be back in that stadium , will I shed a tear? You never know what emotions will emerge "

Despite his brilliant performances at Napoli , PSG's forward is not sure what kind of reception he will get from Napoli's fans "I've seen what football is like and often there's a short memory, but I think the real fans, those who experienced those special moments along with the whole team, will welcome me , If that's not the case, then never mind, you put up with everything in football."confirmed Cavani.

It is worth mentioning that Edison joined the French Paris Saint Germain last summer for 64 Million Euros which was his contract's breaking clause at Napoli.

0 comments: