Guardiola: My wife is more complex than Robben



Pep Guardiola's wife contributes in the making of the Bavarian glory

Bayern Munich coach Pep Guardiola revealed,that his wife Christina, ask about many things in the team and that she discusses with the coach the tactic and formation for the team, indicating that it was very important for his family to participate in the backstage of his job .

Guardiola said :" I think that my wife Christina is more complex than the Bavarian star Arjen Robben , she ask and complain about a lot about the team's schema and some other things,".

He added :" convincing my wife about the tiki taka policy in the group and some other decisions, is more difficult than convincing Robben about the team technique".

He concluded: "My wife always asks me to play with the same players and the same formation which won in previous match, I think that it become more difficult to convince her.

0 comments: