Neymar is concerned about the World Cup


The Brazilian star Neymar expressed his concern before playing his 1st World Cup.

Some Concern started to spill over into the heart of the young Brazilian star Neymar 70 days before the start of the World Cup hosted by Brazil from 12 June to 13 July.

The 22 years old said in an interview published in the French newspaper "Lance" on Friday: "It's an honor for me to wear the Brazilian team Jersey in my country in order to achieve my childhood dream, but some concern and fear started seeping into my heart"

 Neymar who will be the second youngest player carrying no. 10 in Brazilian after the"king" Pele who had worn it at the age of 17 in the World Cup 1958 and 21 years in the World Cup 1962 added "We will give our utmost on the pitch in order to achieve the 6 World cup title" 

Spanish Barcelona striker expected that there will be no easy games, and that the opponents always want to win and putt their best against Brazil, we don't have any advantage on other opponents because we know that all matches will be difficult,"

 He added: "Reaching the final would be a dream for me, regarding the result, my dreams is without doubt a World Cup final".

In response to a question on non-participation in the 2010 World Cup in South Africa, Neymar said : "It was not my turn to go to the World Cup,"

0 comments: