Carlo Ancelotti's Press Conference


Carlo Ancelotti's conference


Ancelotti: "The club has done lots of labor, I had a 1 year contract with PSG. because of the nice relationship between the clubs i am here"

Carlo Ancelotti: "Yesterday was my official arrival at Real national capital. I knew since Monday."

Carlo Ancelotti: "I am terribly happy to figure aboard Zidane. He are a awfully sensible addition with assistant Paul Clement."

Carlo Ancelotti: "The squad is incredibly sensible, within the coming back days we are going to refer what we want. currently I cannot say something."

Carlo Ancelotti: "Today I cannot say WHO goes and WHO stays. Not the time. within the coming back days we are going to recognize."

Carlo Ancelotti: "The ambition to win LA DECIMA and it's attending to be a giant motivation to assist within the work."

Carlo Ancelotti: "I ne'er are known as Peacemaker, it is the 1st time. i am coach and wish to possess sensible relationship with players."

Carlo Ancelotti: "I need to figure thereupon pressure (of being a true national capital coach)."

Carlo Ancelotti: "It's a dream on behalf of me to educate Real national capital. The club represents a awfully giant soccer tradition. currently my dream may be a reality."

Carlo Ancelotti: "I suppose the team is incredibly sensible. we've got quality young players. It's sensible to possess youth WHO have ambition."

Carlo Ancelotti: "Zidane are on the bench, the matter is that he cannot play."

Carlo Ancelotti: "I don't have any want for a "wish-list". we are going to discuss next few days, however this team is incredibly sensible. maybe some changes."

Carlo Ancelotti: "I do not suppose Real national capital is that the finish of my career, however I hope to be here an extended time."

Ancelotti: "Modric is a lot of dynamic than Pirlo, Modric play all told the sector. Pirlo includes a outlined position, they are different"

Carlo Ancelotti: "Kaka, i do know him all right. i will wait to check him train and so decide." 

Carlo Ancelotti: "Possible sale? Kaka nowadays may be a Real national capital player."

Qustion: "Are you attending to be friendly with North American country as Mourinho was (laughs)?". | Ancelotti: "I respect Mourinho and his character. we have a tendency to area unit completely different. Mourinho may be a nice coach, I respect him lots includes a {different|totally completely different|completely different} character to Pine Tree State and that i have one different from his""

Carlo: "Mourinho has all my respect"

Carlo: "PSG is that the past. i need to give thanks everybody in Paris permanently expertise. however it's past. Blanc I want you luck and all"

Ancelotti: "It isn't correct to match Mourinho Pine Tree State. Mourinho has done employment here and i will create one when him"

Ancelotti: "Barcelona may be a terribly competitive team. i believe you'll be able to contend all right. Be nice to play against them"

Carlo Ancelotti: "I have nice confidence that Real national capital are higher than city." 

Carlo Ancelotti: "I cannot say if Isco are a true national capital player."

Carlo Ancelotti: "Whoever deserves to play, will play."

Carlo Ancelotti: "Cristiano can be part of my list of nice players trained as Zidane, Ronaldinho or Ronaldo".

Carlo Ancelotti: "My goal here is to try to to my best and facilitate the team."

0 comments: