Real Madrid submit Carlo Ancelotti

 the Spanish team Real Madrid submit  on Wednesday officially Italian Carlo Ancelotti as the new coach of the first team, where Ancelotti spoke about several topics and promised public ownership trophies.

And Ancelotti said: "I ​​thank for Paris Saint-Germain on the wonderful experience that I spent there, now I begin a new adventure with the club's most famous in the world, we will play attacking football and according to the history and traditions of the club, will be trying and we are providing good football accompanied by trophies to delight fans of the club, it's not easy, but at the same time is not impossible.

He added: "had the support by the president and the masses here, so I think that this season will be a happy season for Real Madrid, and I am very happy to be here."

0 comments: