Carlos Tevez press conference at Juventus

Carlos officially told the media in a press conference held in Juventus headquarters in the city of Torino, after he completed the player action moving officially of English Manchester City Club in return for 9 million euros, the club presented it as number 10, a number that has remained empty last season after the departure of the legend Del Piero to Australian Sydney club after 19 years he spent in Juventus.
Tevez said :" figure 10 responsibility for very large I appreciate and respect the myth of the size of Del Pierre, as I have already inherited this figure in Boca in succession to legend Maradona, it creates a big challenge and imposes on me that I should be as this confidence."
He added : " I met Galliani vice-president of Ac Milan the implements several times for the transition but all were never delivered last year and this year "
The Argentine striker in his talk continue saying :" playing in Italy was my dream, Juventus beleived on me, and I am happy to wear a shirt that was carrying the slogan of the club, and Juventus  tried to sign me in 2011 and thus also to reopen the negotiations of new this year was not unusual."

0 comments: